Wednesday, September 19, 2012

still chugging along...


No, I haven’t fallen off the wagon. I just have been watching the show, Breaking Bad instead of posting.. haha. Great show by the way- really fantastic. Anyway… to the left (sorry, it is flipped)  is a picture of the steak salad I made for lunch a few days ago. : ) It was great! I know it was super similar to the chicken salad, but on the 21 day thing there are only so many things I want to have. I really love romaine lettuce. It is probably my favorite because it is crispy and good for you. I got stir-fry steak a little bit ago and I cooked it in a wok with coconut oil and Mitchel’s seasoning from Penzeys! I just chopped it up really small so it was easier to eat on a salad. I cut up those little sweet peppers and tossed it with parmesan peppercorn dressing. Of course, I threw a bunch of chia seeds on there too! YUM!

The last couple of days have been good. I am happy that there are only 11 days left. I have experimented with cookies… I was craving but didn’t want to break the diet. I did make these ones sans sweetener- Almond shortbread cookies : ) they were satisfying! Otherwise, so far so good. Boring I know! But oh well. I did start a new board on pinterest. There are many ideas on there for meals and treats. Which is awesome. Lots of homemade ice creams and stuff using coconut milk. I do miss ice cream! Anyway, hope everyone has a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment